According to TipRanks.com, Risinger is a 2-star analyst with an average return of 0.3% and a 33.3% success rate. Risinger covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Horizon Therapeutics, and Theravance Biopharma.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Pfizer with a $58.64 average price target, representing a 15.6% upside. In a report issued on June 26, Barclays also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $52.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $61.71 and a one-year low of $38.82. Currently, Pfizer has an average volume of 24.2M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 48 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of PFE in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Pfizer Inc. develops, manufactures and sells healthcare products, including innovative medicines and vaccines. Its key focus areas include oncology, inflammation & immunology, rare disease, vaccines and internal medicine. The company was founded by Charles Pfizer Sr. and Charles Erhart in 1849 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on PFE:
- R1 RCM (RCM) Receives a Buy from SVB Securities
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (ARWR), ChemoCentryx (CCXI) and Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Accenture (ACN), AeroVironment (AVAV) and Paychex (PAYX)
- Doximity (DOCS) Gets a Buy Rating from Robert W. Baird
- Robert W. Baird Keeps a Buy Rating on Visa (V)