According to TipRanks.com, Matson is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 10.3% and a 55.3% success rate. Matson covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Axonics Modulation Technologies, Cardiovascular Systems, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings.
Personalis has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $33.75.
Based on Personalis’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $22.26 million and GAAP net loss of $17.67 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $19.82 million and had a GAAP net loss of $9.55 million.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 50 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of PSNL in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Personalis, Inc. provides genomic sequencing and analytics solutions to support the development of personalized cancer vaccines and other next-generation cancer immunotherapies. The company was founded by Euan A. Ashley, Michael Snyder, Atul J. Butte, John S. West, and Russ B. Altman in 2011 and is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA.
Read More on PSNL:
- Needham Thinks Duck Creek Technologies’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: CareDx (CDNA), Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co (BHVN) and Liquidia Technologies (LQDA)
- H.C. Wainwright Reiterates Their Buy Rating on NioCorp Developments (NIOBF)
- Albireo Pharma (ALBO) Receives a Buy from H.C. Wainwright
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Can-Fite BioPharma’s Stock is Going to Recover