Diana covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Ellington Financial, AGNC Investment, and Cullen/Frost Bankers. According to TipRanks, Diana has an average return of 11.9% and a 47.19% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Pennantpark Floating Rate with a $13.50 average price target.
PFLT market cap is currently $544.9M and has a P/E ratio of 24.71.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. is a closed-end, externally managed, non-diversified investment company. It invests primarily in loans bearing a variable-rate of interest or floating rate loans, and other investments made to U.S. middle-market companies. The company was founded by Arthur Howard Penn on October 28, 2010 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on PFLT:
- Cipher Mining Provides Second Quarter 2022 Business Update
- TransDigm Group Reports Fiscal 2022 Third Quarter Results and Declares a Special Cash Dividend of $18.50 Per Share
- Velodyne Lidar (VLDR) Receives a Buy from Needham
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Healthcare Stocks: Tricida (TCDA), Athira Pharma (ATHA)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Asure (ASUR), MagnaChip (MX) and CarGurus (CARG)