In a report released yesterday, Rishi Jaluria from RBC Capital maintained a Buy rating on Pegasystems (PEGA – Research Report), with a price target of $165.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $82.28.
According to TipRanks.com, Jaluria is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 10.3% and a 51.1% success rate. Jaluria covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Zoom Video Communications, Duck Creek Technologies, and Palantir Technologies.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Pegasystems with a $124.86 average price target, representing a 45.4% upside. In a report released yesterday, JMP Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $155.00 price target.
Pegasystems’ market cap is currently $8.25B and has a P/E ratio of -325.07.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 86 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of PEGA in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Pegasystems, Inc. engages in the development, market, license, and support of software, which allows organizations to build, deploy, and change enterprise applications. The company was founded by Alan Trefler in 1983 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Read More on PEGA:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Ecolab (ECL), West Fraser Timber Co (WFG) and Capstone Mining (OtherCSFFF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Cincinnati Financial (CINF) and M&G Plc (OtherMGPUF)
- Analysts’ Top Services Picks: Paramount Global Class B (PARA), Trade Desk (TTD)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Neutral on Top Healthcare Picks
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Boston Beer (SAM) and Loblaw Companies (OtherLBLCF)