Oppenheimer analyst Francois Brisebois reiterated a Buy rating on Simulations Plus (SLP – Research Report) today and set a price target of $75.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $45.88, close to its 52-week low of $36.90.
According to TipRanks.com, Brisebois is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of -15.2% and a 23.8% success rate. Brisebois covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Harmony Biosciences Holdings, Avadel Pharmaceuticals, and Diamedica Therapeutics.
Simulations Plus has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $61.00.
Simulations Plus’ market cap is currently $925.3M and has a P/E ratio of 97.62.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Simulations Plus, Inc. engages in licensing and conducting drug research by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. It offers pharmaceutical, and chemical, cosmetics and food industries. The company was founded by Walter S. Woltosz and Virginia E. Woltosz on July 17, 1996 and is headquartered Lancaster, CA.
Read More on SLP:
- Needham Maintains Their Hold Rating on Neurocrine (NBIX)
- Needham Keeps Their Buy Rating on Vacasa (VCSA)
- Positive Report for National Health Investors (NHI) from BMO Capital
- Duke Realty (DRE) was Downgraded to a Hold Rating at BMO Capital
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: T Mobile US (TMUS) and Uber Technologies (UBER)