Blair covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Pentair, Altra Industrial Motion, and Carlisle Companies. According to TipRanks, Blair has an average return of 16.0% and a 56.31% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Timken Company is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $72.00.
TKR market cap is currently $4.7B and has a P/E ratio of 12.94.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 50 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is neutral on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
The Timken Co. engages in the engineering, manufacturing and marketing of bearings and power transmission products. It offers gearboxes, belts, chain, lubrication systems, couplings, industrial clutches and brakes. It operates through the Mobile Industries and Process Industries segments. The Mobile Industries segment serves OEM customers that manufacture off-highway equipment for the agricultural, mining and construction markets; on-highway vehicles including passenger cars, light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks; rail cars and locomotives; outdoor power equipment; and rotorcraft and fixed-wing aircraft. The Process Industries segment handles OEM and end-user customers in industries that place heavy demands on the fixed operating equipment they make or use in heavy and other general industrial sectors. The company was founded by Henry Timken in 1899 and is headquartered in North Canton, OH.
Read More on TKR:
- Aurora Mobile’s JPush Solution Empowers Tiger Brokers to Facilitate Global Investments
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: and Ternium SA (TX)
- Analysts’ Top Consumer Goods Picks: Woolworths Group Ltd (WOLWF)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Utilities Stocks: Exxon Mobil (XOM)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Ramsay Health Care (OtherRMSYF), Polynovo Limited (OtherCALZF) and Impedimed Limited (OtherIPDQF)