In a report released today, John Davis from Raymond James maintained a Buy rating on Open Lending (LPRO – Research Report), with a price target of $13.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $10.91.
Davis covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Block, Fidelity National Info, and Global Payments. According to TipRanks, Davis has an average return of 1.9% and a 52.04% success rate on recommended stocks.
In addition to Raymond James, Open Lending also received a Buy from D.A. Davidson’s Peter Heckmann in a report issued today. However, on August 5, Stephens downgraded Open Lending (NASDAQ: LPRO) to a Hold.
The company has a one-year high of $42.96 and a one-year low of $9.12. Currently, Open Lending has an average volume of 955K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
nebula Acquisition Corp. operates as a blank check company. It engages in the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The company was founded on October 2, 2017 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Read More on LPRO:
- RBC Capital Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Pactiv Evergreen (PTVE)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Utilities Companies: Consolidated Edison (ED), Constellation Energy Corporation (CEG) and Spire (SR)
- Wells Fargo Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Velocity Financial (VEL)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Leidos Holdings (LDOS), Trimble Navigation (TRMB) and Yelp (YELP)
- Wells Fargo Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Goldman Sachs BDC (GSBD)