According to TipRanks, Hecht is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 8.2% and a 62.18% success rate. Hecht covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as BRT Apartments, Innovative Industrial Properties, and Sun Communities.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Omega Healthcare with a $33.10 average price target, which is a -0.81% downside from current levels. In a report released on August 3, Barclays also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $33.00 price target.
Based on Omega Healthcare’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $244.65 million and a net profit of $89.47 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $257.42 million and had a net profit of $84.52 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. engages in the provision of financing and capital to the long-term healthcare industry with a particular focus on skilled nursing facilities. Its portfolio consists of long-term leases and mortgage agreements. The company was founded on March 31, 1992 and is headquartered in Hunt Valley, MD.
Read More on OHI:
- JMP Securities Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL)
- New United States Inflation Reduction Act provides incentives for PowerTap to expand in USA outside of California
- Mexican Gold Announces Private Placement Repricing
- Citigroup Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on CSL (CMXHF)
- Netflix Stock: Competitive Pressures are Just Getting Started