In a report released today, Sean Kim PhD from JonesTrading reiterated a Buy rating on Ocuphire Pharma (OCUP – Research Report), with a price target of $16.00. The company’s shares opened today at $3.00.
According to TipRanks, Kim PhD is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 11.1% and a 55.56% success rate. Kim PhD covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Ocuphire Pharma, Concert Pharma, and Satsuma Pharmaceuticals.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Ocuphire Pharma with a $20.75 average price target, which is a 591.67% upside from current levels. In a report released today, H.C. Wainwright also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $20.00 price target.
See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>
OCUP market cap is currently $78.23M and has a P/E ratio of -3.20.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the research and development of oncology therapeutics. Its drug candidates include the following: RX-31171 for pancreatic, bladder, colon, and lung cancer; and RX-5902 for metastatic triple negative breast cancer. The company was founded by Chang Ho Ahn on March 19, 2001 and is headquartered in Rockville, MD.
Read More on OCUP:
- OCUP Tanks as Clinical Data Disappoints
- Ocuphire Announces Topline Results from ZETA-1 Phase 2 Trial of Oral APX3330 in Diabetic Retinopathy and Plans for End-of-Phase 2 Meeting with FDA
- Ocuphire Pharma enrolls first patient in VEGA-2 Phase 3 trial of Nyxol
- Analysts See Extravagant Gains for These 2 ‘Strong Buy’ Penny Stocks
- Ocuphire Pharma submits NDA to FDA for Nyxol