In a report issued on June 1, Ghansham Panjabi from Robert W. Baird reiterated a Buy rating on O-I Glass (OI – Research Report), with a price target of $24.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $16.68.
According to TipRanks.com, Panjabi is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 10.4% and a 61.6% success rate. Panjabi covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Sherwin-Williams Company, Axalta Coating Systems, and H.B. Fuller Company.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for O-I Glass with a $16.00 average price target, a -5.2% downside from current levels. In a report issued on May 27, Bank of America Securities also upgraded the stock to Buy with a $19.00 price target.
O-I Glass’ market cap is currently $2.64B and has a P/E ratio of 8.10.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
O-I Glass, Inc. manufactures glass products. The firm offers products to the food and beverage sectors. The company is headquartered in Perrysburg, OH.
Read More on OI:
- SVB Securities Keeps Their Buy Rating on BioMarin Pharmaceutical (BMRN)
- Analysts’ Top Consumer Goods Picks: LKQ (LKQ), Stanley Black & Decker (SWK)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: AmerisourceBergen (ABC), Amgen (AMGN) and BioMarin Pharmaceutical (BMRN)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Accenture (ACN), Roper Technologies (ROP) and Veeva Systems (VEEV)
- Evercore ISI Keeps Their Buy Rating on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)