In a report released today, Vijay Rakesh from Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on Nvidia (NVDA – Research Report), with a price target of $205.00. The company’s shares closed today at $132.61.
According to TipRanks, Rakesh is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 19.2% and a 56.10% success rate. Rakesh covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Nvidia, Micron, and Qualcomm.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Nvidia with a $205.74 average price target, which is a 55.15% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $190.00 price target.
NVDA market cap is currently $328.1B and has a P/E ratio of 43.21.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
NVIDIA Corp. designs and manufactures computer graphics processors, chipsets, and related multimedia software. The company operates through two segments:
• Graphics segment: Includes GeForce GPUs (graphics processing units) for gaming and PCs, the GeForce NOW game streaming service and related infrastructure, and solutions for gaming platforms, Quadro GPUs for enterprise design, GRID software for cloud-based visual and virtual computing, as well as automotive platforms for infotainment systems.
• Compute & Networking segment: Includes Data Center platforms and systems for artificial intelligence, high performance computing, and accelerated computing, Mellanox networking and interconnect solutions, DRIVE for autonomous vehicles and Jetson for robotics and other embedded platforms.
The company was founded by Jen-Hsun Huang, Chris A. Malachowsky, and Curtis R. Priem in January 1993 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
Read More on NVDA:
- Nvidia Stock (NASDAQ:NVDA): High-End Graphics Cards Stir Up Excitement
- Nvidia (NASDAQ:NVDA) Reveals New Graphics Design and RTX 40 Graphics Cards Series
- NVIDIA and Deloitte to Bring New Services Built on NVIDIA AI and Omniverse Platforms to the World’s Enterprises
- NVIDIA and Booz Allen Hamilton Expand Partnership to Bring AI-Enabled Cybersecurity to Public and Private Sectors
- NVIDIA Announces OVX Computing Systems — the Graphics and Simulation Foundation for the Metaverse — Powered by Ada Lovelace GPU