According to TipRanks.com, Sullivan is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 15.4% and a 42.4% success rate. Sullivan covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Natural Gas Services Group, Seanergy Maritime, and Globus Maritime.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for NV5 Holdings with a $151.67 average price target.
NV5 Holdings’ market cap is currently $2.02B and has a P/E ratio of 36.70.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
NV5 Global, Inc. engages in the provision of professional and technical consulting and certification solutions for public and private sector. It operates through the Infrastructure (INF), and Building, Technology, and Sciences (BTS) segment. The INF segment covers engineering, civil program management, and construction quality assurance practices. The BTS segment includes energy, environmental and building program management practices. The company was founded on September 12, 2011 and is headquartered in Hollywood, FL.
Read More on NVEE:
- Maxim Group Maintains Their Buy Rating on Electrocore (ECOR)
- Maxim Group Keeps a Buy Rating on Northwest Gas (NWN)
- Sensus Healthcare (SRTS) Receives a Buy from Maxim Group
- Maxim Group Believes Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX) Still Has Room to Grow
- Maxim Group Thinks Seanergy Maritime’s Stock is Going to Recover