Snape has an average return of 33.7% when recommending Nufarm Limited.
According to TipRanks.com, Snape is ranked #6724 out of 7890 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Nufarm Limited with a $5.03 average price target.
Based on Nufarm Limited’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly net profit of $0. In comparison, last year the company had a net profit of $0.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Nufarm Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of crop protection products. It operates through the Crop Protection and Seed Technologies segments. The Crop Protection segment deals in the manufacture and sale of crop protection products used by farmers to protect crops from damage caused by weeds, pests, and disease. The Seed Technologies segment sells seeds, and seed treatment products. The company was founded by Maxwell A. Fremder on May 21, 1957 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Read More on NUFMF:
- Mincor Resources NL (MCRZF) Receives a Hold from Bell Potter
- Iluka Resources Limited (ILKAF) Receives a Sell from Citigroup
- Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited (DPZUF) Gets a Buy Rating from Citigroup
- Cochlear Limited (CHEOF) Gets a Buy Rating from Citigroup
- Calidus Resources Ltd. (CALRF) Receives a Buy from Canaccord Genuity