In a report released today, Seth Seifman from J.P. Morgan maintained a Buy rating on Northrop (NOC – Research Report), with a price target of $490.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $454.46.
According to TipRanks.com, Seifman is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.1% and a 68.5% success rate. Seifman covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as L3Harris Technologies, Raytheon Technologies, and Caci International.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Northrop with a $518.78 average price target, which is a 18.3% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Robert W. Baird also upgraded the stock to Buy with a $529.00 price target.
Northrop’s market cap is currently $70.64B and has a P/E ratio of 12.58.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Virginia-based Northrop Grumman Corp. is a global aerospace and defense technology company. It operates through the following business segments: Aeronautics Systems, Defense Systems, Mission Systems, and Space Systems.
Read More on NOC:
- J.P. Morgan Maintains Their Sell Rating on Molson Coors (TAP)
- Lam Research (LRCX) Receives a Buy from J.P. Morgan
- J.P. Morgan Keeps a Sell Rating on Kimberly Clark (KMB)
- Integra Lifesciences (IART) Gets a Hold Rating from J.P. Morgan
- Honeywell Delivers Strong Q2 2022 Results Despite Challenging Macro Environment