According to TipRanks, von Rumohr is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 4.1% and a 62.40% success rate. von Rumohr covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Boeing, Embraer SA, and General Dynamics.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Northrop with a $506.29 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $497.20 and a one-year low of $340.76. Currently, Northrop has an average volume of 784.4K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Virginia-based Northrop Grumman Corp. is a global aerospace and defense technology company. It operates through the following business segments: Aeronautics Systems, Defense Systems, Mission Systems, and Space Systems.
Read More on NOC:
- Omicron Booster Race Renews Focus on Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) Stock
- Needham Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Uber Technologies (UBER)
- International Petroleum Corporation Announces Results of Share Repurchase Program
- Amcor buys world-class scalable flexible packaging plant in Central Europe
- P2 Gold Intersects 1.49 g/t Gold over 44.94 meters From Surface at BAM