Noble Financial analyst Michael Heim maintained a Buy rating on Kandi Technologies (KNDI – Research Report) today and set a price target of $5.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $3.58, close to its 52-week low of $3.53.
According to TipRanks.com, Heim is ranked #1239 out of 7728 analysts.
Kandi Technologies has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $5.00.
Based on Kandi Technologies’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $16.8 million and GAAP net loss of $7.87 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $18.72 million and had a GAAP net loss of $1.46 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and trade of vehicles. Its products include electric cars, tricycles, and tractors. The company was founded on March 31, 2004 and is headquartered in Jinhua, China.
Read More on KNDI:
- MEI Pharma (MEIP) Gets a Buy Rating from Wells Fargo
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Semtech (SMTC), Informatica (INFA)
- Exxon Mobil Predicts Earnings and Cash Flows to Double by 2027
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) Receives a Hold from BMO Capital
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: UnitedHealth (UNH) and Sanofi (OtherSNYNF)