In a report released today, Michael Kupinski from Noble Financial maintained a Buy rating on Codere Online (CDRO – Research Report), with a price target of $9.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $5.07, close to its 52-week low of $4.15.
According to TipRanks.com, Kupinski is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 11.6% and a 44.0% success rate. Kupinski covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Esports Entertainment Group, Beasley Broadcast Group, and Salem Communications.
Codere Online has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $9.50.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
DD3 Acquisition Corp is a blank check company.
Read More on CDRO:
- Noble Financial Keeps a Buy Rating on Blackboxstocks (BLBX)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Healthcare Stocks: PDS Biotechnology (PDSB), BioSig Technologies (BSGM)
- Duck Creek Technologies Tank 12.3% on Dim Outlook
- Clovis Jumps 22.4% on Positive Data for Rubraca
- Why Did JonesTrading Downgrade Silverback Therapeutics’ Stock?