According to TipRanks, Kupinski is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 5.0% and a 40.76% success rate. Kupinski covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Entravision, Salem Communications, and Bowlero Corp. Class A.
Motorsport Games has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $9.50.
Based on Motorsport Games’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $2.01 million and a GAAP net loss of $7.41 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $2.24 million and had a GAAP net loss of $5.78 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Motorsport Games Inc is a racing game developer, publisher, and esports ecosystem provider of official motorsport racing series. Its operating segments are the gaming segment which includes the development and publishing of interactive racing video games, entertainment content, and services whereas, the esports segment consists of the organization and facilitation of esports tournaments, competitions, and events for its licensed racing games. The firm generates a majority of its revenue from the gaming segment.
Read More on MSGM:
- Motorsport Games to Report Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Motorsport Games completes 1-for-10 reverse stock split
- Motorsport Games Announces Completion of Previously Announced 1-for-10 Reverse Stock Split
- Motorsport Games Postpones Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Motorsport Games postpones Q3 earnings release and conference call