According to TipRanks, Heim is ranked #82 out of 7967 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Euroseas with a $51.00 average price target.
Based on Euroseas’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $45.37 million and a net profit of $29.94 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $14.31 million and had a net profit of $3.79 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Euroseas Ltd. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of ocean-going transportation services. It operates containerships that transport dry and refrigerated containerized cargoes, mainly including manufactured products, and perishables. The firm also owns drybulk carriers that transport major bulks such as iron ore, coal and grains, and minor bulks such as bauxite, phosphate and fertilizers. The company was founded on May 5, 2005 and is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
Read More on ESEA:
- Noble Financial Keeps Their Buy Rating on Direct Digital Holdings (DRCT)
- VYNE Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Real Brokerage (REAX) Receives a Buy from Roth Capital
- Checkpoint Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Recent Corporate Highlights
- XpresSpa Group Announces the Re-Opening of XpresSpa™ Location at John F. Kennedy International Airport’s Terminal 4