Noble Financial analyst Robert LeBoyer reiterated a Buy rating on Cocrystal Pharma (COCP – Research Report) today and set a price target of $10.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $3.03.
LeBoyer covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as PDS Biotechnology, Ayala Pharmaceuticals, and Ocugen. According to TipRanks, LeBoyer has an average return of 3.6% and a 30.87% success rate on recommended stocks.
Cocrystal Pharma has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $26.00, which is a 758.09% upside from current levels. In a report released on November 7, H.C. Wainwright also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $42.00 price target.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
The company has a one-year high of $11.89 and a one-year low of $2.05. Currently, Cocrystal Pharma has an average volume of 39.62K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. is a biotechnology company, which engages in the discovery and development of novel antiviral therapeutics. It focuses on the preclinical and early clinical stage antiviral compounds for unmet medical needs including influenza, Hepatitis C virus, and norovirus infections. The company was founded on January 2, 2014 and is headquartered in Bothell, WA.
Read More on COCP:
- Cocrystal Pharma granted European patent covering CC-42344
- Cocrystal Pharma completes enrollment in Phase 1 study of CC-42344
- Enrollment Completed in Phase 1 Influenza A Study with Cocrystal Pharma’s Oral Antiviral Candidate CC-42344
- Cocrystal Pharma selects drug candidate CDI-988 for clinical development
- Cocrystal Pharma to Present at the Dawson James Securities 2022 Small Cap Growth Conference