According to TipRanks, Gomes is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 3.6% and a 40.22% success rate. Gomes covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Geo Group, Fat Brands, and Information Services Group.
Fat Brands has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $25.00.
FAT market cap is currently $120M and has a P/E ratio of -1.51.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 27 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of FAT in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
FAT Brands, Inc. operates as a global franchising company that acquires, markets and develops fast casual and casual dining restaurant concepts around the world. Its brands include Yalla Mediterranean, Buffalo’s Cafe & Express, Ponderosa Steakhouse and Bonanza, Fatburger, Hurricane Grill & Wings, Bonanza Steak & BBQ, and Hurricane BTW. The company was founded by Andrew A. Wiederhorn on March 21, 2017 and is headquartered in Beverly Hills, CA.
Read More on FAT:
- FAT Brands Announces Jeremy Theisen as Chief Growth Officer
- FAT Brands Announces Withdrawal of Proposed Common Stock Offering
- Fat Brands announces withdrawal of proposed common stock offering
- FAT Brands Announces Proposed Public Offering of Class A Common Stock
- Hot Dog on a Stick Reopens Original Muscle Beach Location with a Splash