In a report issued on February 16, Mark Dwelle from RBC Capital maintained a Buy rating on NMI Holdings (NMIH – Research Report), with a price target of $31.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $24.57.
According to TipRanks.com, Dwelle is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 14.1% and a 65.4% success rate. Dwelle covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as American Equity Investment Life, American International Group, and Marsh & Mclennan Companies.
NMI Holdings has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $32.50, implying a 29.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 16, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $42.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $27.25 and a one-year low of $19.43. Currently, NMI Holdings has an average volume of 679.9K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
NMI Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the provision of private mortgage guaranty insurance. It focuses on long-term customer relationships, disciplined and proactive risk selection and pricing, fair and transparent claims payment practices, responsive customer service, financial strength, and profitability. The company was founded on May 19, 2011 and is headquartered in Emeryville, CA.
Read More on NMIH:
- Pnm Resources (PNM) Gets a Hold Rating from RBC Capital
- Pegasystems (PEGA) Gets a Buy Rating from RBC Capital
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Ecolab (ECL), West Fraser Timber Co (WFG) and Capstone Mining (OtherCSFFF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Cincinnati Financial (CINF) and M&G Plc (OtherMGPUF)
- Analysts’ Top Services Picks: Paramount Global Class B (PARA), Trade Desk (TTD)