In a report issued on March 4, Richard Sunderland from J.P. Morgan maintained a Buy rating on Nisource (NI – Research Report), with a price target of $32.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $30.11, close to its 52-week high of $30.54.
According to TipRanks.com, Sunderland is a 2-star analyst with an average return of 1.7% and a 50.0% success rate. Sunderland covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as South Jersey Industries, New Jersey Resources, and American Water.
Nisource has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $30.50, a 0.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 24, BMO Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $30.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $30.54 and a one-year low of $21.79. Currently, Nisource has an average volume of 5.16M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
NiSource, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in energy solutions. Through its subsidiaries, it provides natural gas, electricity, and other products and services. It operates through the following segments: Gas Distribution Operations and Electric Operations. The Gas Distribution Operations segment focuses in the natural gas service and transportation for residential, commercial, and industrial customers. The Electric Operations segment generates, transmits, and distributes electricity. The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Merrillville, IN.
Read More on NI:
- New Jersey Resources (NJR) Gets a Hold Rating from J.P. Morgan
- J.P. Morgan Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Spire (SR)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Conglomerates Companies: Nextier Oilfield Solutions (NEX), VAT Group AG (OtherVTTGF) and Siemens Energy (OtherSMEGF)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Materials Stocks: Sibanye Stillwater (SBSW) and HEXO (HEXO)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Technology Stocks: Zebra Tech (ZBRA), Ambarella (AMBA)