In a report released today, Toby Ogg from J.P. Morgan maintained a Sell rating on Dassault Systemes SA (DASTY – Research Report), with a price target of EUR32.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $42.01.
According to TipRanks, Ogg is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 3.1% and a 72.73% success rate.
Dassault Systemes SA has an analyst consensus of Moderate Sell, with a price target consensus of $39.58.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
The company has a one-year high of $50.91 and a one-year low of $31.91. Currently, Dassault Systemes SA has an average volume of 91.92K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Dassault Systèmes SA provides software solutions and consulting services. It offers end-to-end software applications and services which span design from early three-dimensional digital conceptual design drawings to full digital mock-up, from virtual testing of products and virtual production to manufacturing operations management and from digital marketing and sales to end-consumer shopping experience. The company was founded by Charles Edelstenne on June 9, 1981 and is headquartered in Vélizy-Villacoublay, France.
Read More on DASTY:
- Dassault Systèmes: Strong FY 2022, Q4 Revenue and EPS Up Double-Digits
- Dassault Systèmes Developed a New Data Science Solution to Allow Renault Group to Optimize Vehicle Costs
- Dassault Systemes upgraded to Buy from Hold at HSBC
- Dassault Systèmes: Half-year statement of the Liquidity contract entered into with Oddo BHF SCA
- Dassault Systemes price target lowered to EUR 30 from EUR 31 at JPMorgan