According to TipRanks, Abernethy is an analyst with an average return of -4.7% and a 35.98% success rate. Abernethy covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Autodesk, Ansys, and Splunk.
In addition to Rosenblatt Securities, Autodesk also received a Buy from RBC Capital’s Matthew Hedberg in a report issued today. However, on September 16, J.P. Morgan initiated coverage with a Hold rating on Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK).
ADSK market cap is currently $42.09B and has a P/E ratio of 76.85.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Autodesk, Inc. designs and develops software for the architecture, engineering, manufacturing, construction, and media and entertainment industries. Moreover, its digital media and entertainment solutions consists of tools for digital sculpting, animation, effects, modeling, rendering, and compositing for design visualization, visual effects, and games production.
Read More on ADSK:
- Autodesk resumed with Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- NOW, ADSK, and TEAM: 3 SaaS Stocks with Solid Upside Potential
- These Stocks Are the Biggest Pre-Market Movers on Thursday
- What’s behind Autodesk Stock’s (NASDAQ:ADSK) Big After-Hours Jump
- AUTODESK, INC. ANNOUNCES FISCAL 2023 SECOND QUARTER RESULTS