According to TipRanks.com, White is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 11.4% and a 57.6% success rate. White covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Palantir Technologies, Spotify Technology SA, and Alphabet Class A.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Amazon with a $177.05 average price target, implying a 57.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 23, Evercore ISI also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $180.00 price target.
Amazon’s market cap is currently $1184.9B and has a P/E ratio of 56.17.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Amazon.com, Inc. provides online retail shopping services and also generates revenue from cloud computing services. It operates through three business segments: North America, International, and Amazon Web Services (AWS). The North America and International segments include retail sales of consumer products and subscriptions (like Amazon Prime membership fees). AWS generates revenue from the global sales of compute, storage, database, and other service offerings. Founded by Jeffrey P. Bezos in July 1994, the company is headquartered in Seattle, WA.
Read More on AMZN:
- Costco Stock: Is the Recent Weakness an Opportunity?
- Liquidia Corporation Added to Russell 2000® and 3000® Indexes
- Beam Therapeutics to Present First Research Highlighting Approach to Develop Non-Genotoxic Conditioning Regimens for Patients with Sickle Cell Disease Ahead of Autologous Transplant
- MRC Global Appoints Emily Shields to Lead Sustainability Organization
- ALK begins clinical trial of its SLIT-tablet for the treatment of peanut allergy