Maxim Group analyst Naz Rahman maintained a Buy rating on Neurosense Therapeutics Ltd. (NRSN – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $7.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $2.49.
According to TipRanks.com, Rahman has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of -31.3% and a 22.4% success rate. Rahman covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Processa Pharmaceuticals, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, and Galmed Pharmaceuticals.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Neurosense Therapeutics Ltd. is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $7.00.
The company has a one-year high of $8.18 and a one-year low of $1.23. Currently, Neurosense Therapeutics Ltd. has an average volume of 2.02M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
NeuroSense Therapeutics Ltd is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing treatments for patients suffering from debilitating neurodegenerative diseases, these diseases include Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, or ALS, Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease, among others. Its lead product candidate, PrimeC, is a novel extended-release, or ER, oral formulation of a fixed dose combination of two generic FDA-approved drugs, ciprofloxacin and celecoxib, combined in a specific ratio.
Read More on NRSN:
- Rosenblatt Securities Thinks Micron’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Playtika Stock Falls Despite Joffre Capital Buying at a Premium
- PETVIVO HOLDINGS, INC. TO PROVIDE COMPANY UPDATE RELATED TO THE MWI DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT AND DISCUSS RESULTS FOR THE FISCAL YEAR ENDED MARCH 31, 2022
- Rackspace Technology Recognized as a Top 50 Inspiring Workplace in EMEA and North America
- Genasys Inc. Receives $15.7 Million U.S. Army Program of Record Follow-On Order