Stifel Nicolaus analyst Benjamin Burnett maintained a Hold rating on Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $4.70. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $4.95.
Burnett covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Mirati Therapeutics, CTI BioPharma, and Atara Biotherapeutics. According to TipRanks, Burnett has an average return of -8.4% and a 33.33% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Nektar Therapeutics with a $4.75 average price target, representing a -4.04% downside. In a report released on August 5, SVB Securities also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $5.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $19.37 and a one-year low of $3.02. Currently, Nektar Therapeutics has an average volume of 3.29M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Nektar Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company, which engages in applying technology platforms to develop novel drug candidates. The company focuses on the therapies for cancer, autoimmune disease, and chronic pain. It operates through the United States and Europe geographical segments. The company was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Read More on NKTR:
- Stifel Nicolaus Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Atara Biotherapeutics (ATRA)
- Stifel Nicolaus Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Allogene Therapeutics (ALLO)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Services Stocks: Century Casinos (CNTY), Expedia (EXPE) and Red Rock Resorts (RRR)
- Stifel Nicolaus Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Iovance Biotherapeutics (IOVA)
- Stifel Nicolaus Remains a Buy on Orthofix (OFIX)