Needham analyst Mayank Tandon reiterated a Buy rating on Q2 Holdings (QTWO – Research Report) today and set a price target of $87.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $66.17, close to its 52-week low of $55.78.
According to TipRanks.com, Tandon is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 18.6% and a 56.3% success rate. Tandon covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as SS&C Technologies Holdings, Bottomline Technologies, and Duck Creek Technologies.
Q2 Holdings has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $100.00, representing a 49.6% upside. In a report issued on February 8, D.A. Davidson also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $94.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $147.59 and a one-year low of $55.78. Currently, Q2 Holdings has an average volume of 410K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Q2 Holdings, Inc. engages in the provision of digital banking solutions. Its services offers security, advisory, web services, custom services and end user marketing solutions. The company was founded by Robert H. Seale III on March 31, 2005 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
Read More on QTWO:
- Equitable Group (EQGPF) Receives a Buy from RBC Capital
- First Quantum Minerals (FQVLF) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- TC Energy (TRP) Receives a Rating Update from a Top Analyst
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: West Fraser Timber Co (WFG) and First Quantum Minerals (OtherFQVLF)
- Clean Energy Fuels Stock: Current Outlook Pending