In a report released today, Michael Matson from Needham maintained a Buy rating on OncoCyte (OCX – Research Report), with a price target of $2.25. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $0.90, close to its 52-week low of $0.82.
According to TipRanks.com, Matson is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 2.2% and a 46.1% success rate. Matson covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Axonics Modulation Technologies, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, and Cardiovascular Systems.
Currently, the analyst consensus on OncoCyte is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $2.23.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
OncoCyte’s market cap is currently $103.7M and has a P/E ratio of -1.12.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 10 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is neutral on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
OncoCyte Corp. is a pharmaceutical company. It is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel, non-invasive, liquid biopsy diagnostics for the early detection of cancer. The company was founded in September 2009 and is headquartered in Alameda, CA.
Read More on OCX:
- FERRARI TO ANNOUNCE SECOND QUARTER 2022 FINANCIAL RESULTS ON AUGUST 2
- BTIG Reiterates a Buy Rating on Pliant Therapeutics (PLRX)
- RAADR, Inc. Announces Corporate Update and Partners with New App Development Firm
- QSAM Biosciences Receives Third U.S. Patent for Clinical-Stage Radiopharmaceutical Drug Candidate CycloSam®
- Juniata Valley Financial Corp. Appoints New Director