Needham analyst Michael Matson maintained a Buy rating on OncoCyte (OCX – Research Report) today and set a price target of $4.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $1.40, close to its 52-week low of $1.22.
According to TipRanks.com, Matson is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.8% and a 52.0% success rate. Matson covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Axonics Modulation Technologies, Cardiovascular Systems, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings.
OncoCyte has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $3.80.
Based on OncoCyte’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $984K and GAAP net loss of $13.8 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $555K and had a GAAP net loss of $6.78 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
OncoCyte Corp. is a pharmaceutical company. It is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel, non-invasive, liquid biopsy diagnostics for the early detection of cancer. The company was founded in September 2009 and is headquartered in Alameda, CA.
Read More on OCX:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: Deutsche Bank AG (DB) and MarketWise (MKTW)
- FedEx Express CEO Donald Colleran to Retire; Richard Smith Named New CEO
- Goldman Sachs Thinks LANXESS’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Overstock (OSTK) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Needham Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Cresco Labs (CRLBF)