According to TipRanks.com, McTernan is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of -3.9% and a 41.8% success rate. McTernan covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Genius Sports Limited, Zillow Group Class C, and Fiverr International.
Rush Street Interactive has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $20.00, which is a 43.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on January 4, Craig-Hallum also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $19.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $26.55 and a one-year low of $9.47. Currently, Rush Street Interactive has an average volume of 1.17M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 27 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of RSI in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
dMY Technology Group Inc is a blank check company.
Read More on RSI:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: Silicon Motion (SIMO) and TrueCar (TRUE)
- Hackers Retweet Elon Musk after Hacking Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- These 3 Bank Stocks are Reporting this Week. Which is the Best Bet for Your Money?
- Albertsons Shares Tumble 9.7% Despite Q3 Beat & Raised Outlook
- Musk Criticizes California’s Proposed Solar Tax