Needham analyst Bernie McTernan maintained a Buy rating on DraftKings (DKNG – Research Report) today and set a price target of $25.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $15.67.
According to TipRanks, McTernan is an analyst with an average return of -18.3% and a 28.88% success rate. McTernan covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as DraftKings, Penn National Gaming, and Upwork.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for DraftKings with a $22.53 average price target.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
The company has a one-year high of $45.97 and a one-year low of $9.77. Currently, DraftKings has an average volume of 21.07M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Diamond Eagle Acquisition Corp. operates as a blank check company that intent for a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The company was founded on March 27, 2019 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
Read More on DKNG:
- New Ohio online sports betting operators approved, Saturday Tradition says
- DraftKings price target lowered to $35 from $50 at Cowen
- Bet On It: Macau stocks pares gains following new COVID infection
- Nevada reports September statewide gaming win up 7.87% to $1.25B
- DraftKings price target lowered to $15 from $20 at Truist