Ricchiuti covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Digimarc, II-VI, and Stratasys. According to TipRanks, Ricchiuti has an average return of 17.7% and a 60.84% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on iRobot is a Moderate Sell with an average price target of $38.50.
The company has a one-year high of $98.86 and a one-year low of $35.41. Currently, iRobot has an average volume of 634.7K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
iRobot Corp. is a robot company, which engages in designing and building robots. Its products include robot vacuums, robot maps, and pool cleaners. The company was founded by Rodney Allen Brooks, Colin M. Angle and Helen Greiner in August 1990 and is headquartered in Bedford, MA.
Read More on IRBT:
- Vimeo (VMEO) Gets a Buy from Wells Fargo
- Needham Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Rhythm Pharmaceuticals (RYTM)
- These Stocks Are the Biggest Pre-Market Movers on Monday
- Stock Market Today – Monday, Aug 08: What You Need to Know
- FuelPositive Announces Advisor of Global Food Security and Partnership with University of Guelph