Needham analyst Scott Berg maintained a Buy rating on ON24 (ONTF – Research Report) today and set a price target of $25.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $15.60, close to its 52-week low of $14.03.
According to TipRanks.com, Berg is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 17.9% and a 54.7% success rate. Berg covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Ceridian HCM Holding, BigCommerce Holdings, and Tyler Technologies.
Currently, the analyst consensus on ON24 is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $22.33.
ON24’s market cap is currently $742.1M and has a P/E ratio of -56.50.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
ON24 Inc provides a cloud-based digital experience platform that enables businesses to convert customer engagement into revenue through interactive webinar experiences, virtual event experiences, and multimedia content experiences. The company derives revenue from subscription agreements with customers for accessing the platform and related services.
Read More on ONTF:
- These Stocks are the Biggest Pre-Market Movers on Tuesday
- Needham Maintains Their Buy Rating on UserTesting (USER)
- R.F. Lafferty Keeps a Hold Rating on Lordstown Motors (RIDE)
- Needham Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (ACAD)
- 3D Systems (DDD) Receives a Rating Update from a Top Analyst