Martin covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Perion Network, Taboola.com, and Viant Technology. According to TipRanks, Martin has an average return of 2.4% and a 44.02% success rate on recommended stocks.
comScore has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $3.75.
The company has a one-year high of $4.15 and a one-year low of $1.52. Currently, comScore has an average volume of 547.1K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 26 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of SCOR in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
comScore, Inc. engages in the provision of products and services to media, advertising, and marketing industries. The firm offers market and audience analytics, ad optimization, planning tools, and business facilitation services. The company was founded by Magid M. Abraham and Gian Mark Fulgoni in August 1999 and is headquartered in Reston, VA.
Read More on SCOR:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Senseonics Holdings (SENS) and Trade Desk (TTD)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Oncternal Therapeutics (ONCT), Arcturus Therapeutics (ARCT) and Foghorn Therapeutics (FHTX)
- H.C. Wainwright Keeps Their Buy Rating on Olema Pharmaceuticals (OLMA)
- H.C. Wainwright Keeps Their Buy Rating on Protara Therapeutics (TARA)
- H.C. Wainwright Remains a Hold on Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO)