According to TipRanks, Berg is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 9.7% and a 52.54% success rate. Berg covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Avalara, WalkMe, and PROS Holdings.
Global-e Online has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $33.00, implying a 0.52% upside from current levels. In a report released on August 14, Jefferies also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $31.00 price target.
GLBE market cap is currently $4.28B and has a P/E ratio of -28.89.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Global E Online Ltd provides e-commerce solutions. It offers a platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce. The platform was purpose-built for international shoppers to buy seamlessly online and for merchants to sell from, and to, anywhere in the world. It localizes the shopper experience in an effort to make international transactions as seamless as domestic ones. The platform increases the conversion of international traffic into sales by removing much of the complexity associated with international e-commerce.
Read More on GLBE:
- Table Trac/CasinoTrac Enters the Alabama Market
- It’s Time to Place a Down Payment on the House of Mouse
- Transactions with shares and linked securities in Genmab A/S made by managerial employees and their closely associated persons
- Maxim Group Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Virpax Pharmaceuticals (VRPX)
- Rackspace Technology Named a Top 15 Sourcing Standout by ISG