According to TipRanks, Pierce is an analyst with an average return of -38.2% and a 20.00% success rate. Pierce covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as CarGurus, TrueCar, and Esports Technologies.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Esports Technologies is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $3.00.
The company has a one-year high of $36.16 and a one-year low of $2.08. Currently, Esports Technologies has an average volume of 245.5K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Esports Technologies Inc is a technology company developing and operating platforms focused on esports and competitive gaming. It operates a licensed online gambling platform, which is an esports/sportsbook focused on bettors located in Asia and Latin America. It offers real money betting on esports events from around the world in a secure environment. It accepts wagers on esports titles including Counter-Strike: GO, League of Legends, Dota 2, StarCraft 2, Rocket League, Rainbow Six, Warcraft 3, King of Glory, and FIFA, as well as professional sports including the NFL, NBA, MLB, soccer and more. It generates revenue as customers lose their bets and it has a liability to pay out winnings to customers who win their bets.
Read More on EBET:
- Can Verizon Stock Regain an Edge over Its Rivals?
- Maxim Group Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Dermata Therapeutics (DRMA)
- Brady Corporation Announces Earnings Conference Call
- Nokia Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 19.08.2022
- MasterCraft Boat Holdings, Inc. to Webcast Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call Thursday, September 8, 2022