Needham analyst Gil Blum maintained a Buy rating on Autolus Therapeutics (AUTL – Research Report) today and set a price target of $12.00. The company’s shares opened today at $2.81.
According to TipRanks, Blum is an analyst with an average return of -24.0% and a 27.47% success rate. Blum covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Mereo Biopharma Group Plc, Rocket Pharmaceuticals, and Aeglea Biotherapeutics.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Autolus Therapeutics with a $12.25 average price target, a 335.94% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Mizuho Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $18.00 price target.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
Based on Autolus Therapeutics’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly GAAP net loss of $42.06 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $1.51 million and had a GAAP net loss of $33.17 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Autolus Therapeutics Plc is a biopharmaceutical company. It engages in the development of cancer treatments. The firm’s portfolio includes B Cell Malignancies, Multiple Myeloma, T Cell Lymphoma, GD2+ Tumors, and Prostate Cancer. The company was founded by Martin Pulé in February 2018 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Read More on AUTL:
- Autolus Therapeutics to Present Three Clinical Data Updates at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting 2022
- Autolus Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Operational Progress
- Autolus Therapeutics to Report Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results on November 3, 2022
- Moderna Rises on Major Developments
- Moderna exercises option to license proprietary targeting technology from Autolus