In a report released today, Gil Blum from Needham reiterated a Buy rating on Autolus Therapeutics (AUTL – Research Report), with a price target of $7.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $2.99.
According to TipRanks, Blum is an analyst with an average return of -25.5% and a 24.62% success rate. Blum covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Sarepta Therapeutics, Rocket Pharmaceuticals, and G1 Therapeutics.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Autolus Therapeutics is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $11.00, which is a 267.89% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Mizuho Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $18.00 price target.
See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>
AUTL market cap is currently $271.8M and has a P/E ratio of -1.66.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Autolus Therapeutics Plc is a biopharmaceutical company. It engages in the development of cancer treatments. The firm’s portfolio includes B Cell Malignancies, Multiple Myeloma, T Cell Lymphoma, GD2+ Tumors, and Prostate Cancer. The company was founded by Martin Pulé in February 2018 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Read More on AUTL:
- Autolus Tanks After Pricing of Public Offering
- Autolus Announces Pricing of Public Offering
- Autolus Therapeutics announces pivotal Phase 2 FELIX clinical trial has met primary endpoint at interim analysis
- Autolus Therapeutics to Receive $70 Million in Milestone Payments from Blackstone Life Sciences
- Autolus Announces Proposed Public Offering in the United States