In a report released today, Serge Belanger from Needham maintained a Buy rating on Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX – Research Report), with a price target of $76.00. The company’s shares opened today at $54.54.
According to TipRanks, Belanger is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 3.2% and a 44.90% success rate. Belanger covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Heron Therapeutics, and Liquidia Technologies.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Pacira Pharmaceuticals with a $81.71 average price target, a 49.82% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Wedbush also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $94.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $82.16 and a one-year low of $45.05. Currently, Pacira Pharmaceuticals has an average volume of 398.1K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 67 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of PCRX in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Pacira Biosciences, Inc. develops and manufactures injectable therapeutic products. The firm engages in the development, commercialization and manufacture of pharmaceutical products for use in postsurgical outcomes for acute care practitioners and their patients. Its flagship product, EXPAREL, redefines pain management after surgery as an opioid-free alternative indicated for single-dose infiltration into the surgical site to produce postsurgical analgesia. The company was founded in December 2006 and is headquartered in Parsippany, NJ.
Read More on PCRX:
- Pacira BioSciences Announces Positive Topline Data from Phase 3 Study of EXPAREL as a Single-dose Sciatic Nerve Block in the Popliteal Fossa for Bunionectomy
- Pacira Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for EXPAREL® for the Treatment of Postsurgical Pain in Children Aged 6 or Older
- Pacira BioSciences Reports Preliminary Net Product Sales of $59.1 Million for August 2022
- Pacira BioSciences Announces Positive Topline Data from Phase 3 Study of EXPAREL as a Single-dose Femoral Nerve Block in the Adductor Canal for Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Pacira BioSciences Reports Preliminary Net Product Sales of $50.2 Million for July 2022