Berg covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Avalara, Cvent Holding, and SPS Commerce. According to TipRanks, Berg has an average return of 9.8% and a 51.69% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Monday.com is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $200.00, a 32.86% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Piper Sandler also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $180.00 price target.
MNDY market cap is currently $6.79B and has a P/E ratio of (38.84).
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Monday.Com Ltd is a project management tool that enables organizations to manage tasks, projects, and teamwork. It provides solutions such as Project Management, Marketing, Sales and CRM, Task Management, Software Development, Construction, Creative Production, Remote Work, HR, IT, among others.
Read More on MNDY:
- Goldman Sachs Sticks to Their Sell Rating for Continental Aktiengesellschaft (CTTAF)
- RBC Capital Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Continental Aktiengesellschaft (CTTAF)
- Wells Fargo Remains a Hold on Advance Auto Parts (AAP)
- GlobalFoundries Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Micron Announces $40 Billion Investment in Leading-Edge Memory Manufacturing in the US