In a report released today, Gil Blum from Needham reiterated a Buy rating on Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT – Research Report), with a price target of $160.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $117.53.
According to TipRanks, Blum is an analyst with an average return of -22.7% and a 27.96% success rate. Blum covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Geron, Fate Therapeutics, and G1 Therapeutics.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Sarepta Therapeutics with a $149.60 average price target, a 27.29% upside from current levels. In a report released on January 5, RBC Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $204.00 price target.
See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>
The company has a one-year high of $134.08 and a one-year low of $61.28. Currently, Sarepta Therapeutics has an average volume of 944.9K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 25 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is neutral on the stock. Last month, Kathleen Behrens, a Director at SRPT bought 20,000.00 shares for a total of $698,400.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, which is engaged in the discovery and development of therapeutics for the treatment of rare diseases. The company was founded on July 22, 1980 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Read More on SRPT:
- Sarepta Therapeutics Reports Preliminary* Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Net Product Revenues
- Catalent, Sarepta expand commercial collaboration with deal for DMD candidate
- Nippon Shinyaku upgraded to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies
- Sarepta Therapeutics to Present at the 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Sarepta Therapeutics Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)