According to TipRanks.com, Martin is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 25.2% and a 61.4% success rate. Martin covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Chicken Soup For The Soul Entertainment, Tremor International, and CuriosityStream.
Currently, the analyst consensus on comScore is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $4.50.
comScore’s market cap is currently $299.2M and has a P/E ratio of -3.40. The company has a Price to Book ratio of -1.19.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 26 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of SCOR in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
comScore, Inc. engages in the provision of products and services to media, advertising, and marketing industries. The firm offers market and audience analytics, ad optimization, planning tools, and business facilitation services. The company was founded by Magid M. Abraham and Gian Mark Fulgoni in August 1999 and is headquartered in Reston, VA.
Read More on SCOR:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: AquaBounty Technologies (AQB) and Black Diamond Therapeutics (BDTX)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Amyris (AMRS) and Solitario Exploration & Royalty (XPL)
- Tencent Music Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Trade Desk (TTD) Receives a Buy from Needham
- Trade Desk (TTD) Received its Third Buy in a Row