National Bank analyst Mike Parkin maintained a Buy rating on Eldorado Gold (EGO – Research Report) today and set a price target of C$15.50. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $6.15, close to its 52-week low of $5.27.
According to TipRanks.com, Parkin is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of -7.8% and a 30.6% success rate. Parkin covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Novagold Resources New, Newmont Mining, and Centerra Gold.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Eldorado Gold is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $11.35, representing an 86.1% upside. In a report issued on July 20, Canaccord Genuity also upgraded the stock to Buy with a C$12.00 price target.
Eldorado Gold’s market cap is currently $1.13B and has a P/E ratio of -2.57.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Eldorado Gold Corp. engages in the mining, development and exploration of gold. It has mining operations, ongoing development projects and exploration in Turkey, Canada, Greece, Brazil, Romania and Serbia. The company was founded by Richard J. Barclay, Marco Antonio Romero, and Gary D. Nordin on April 2, 1992 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Read More on EGO:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Enbridge (ENB) and TFI International (TFII)
- Titanium Transportation Group Graduates to the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX)
- ERRATUM – H2O Innovation Renews Two O&M Contracts and Wins New Ones, Totalling $18.3 M
- Verizon commissions mural in St. Louis as part of #ACallForKindness
- Lowell Farms to Announce Second Quarter 2022 Financial and Operational Results