LifeSci Capital analyst Rakhit Rahul maintained a Hold rating on Nano-X Imaging (NNOX – Research Report) yesterday. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $10.66, close to its 52-week low of $10.42.
According to TipRanks.com, Rahul has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of -28.5% and a 0.0% success rate. Rahul covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Mountain Crest Acquisition II, Lucira Health, and DarioHealth.
Nano-X Imaging has an analyst consensus of Hold.
The company has a one-year high of $94.81 and a one-year low of $10.42. Currently, Nano-X Imaging has an average volume of 919.7K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Nano X Imaging Ltd is engaged in the business of manufacturing medical imaging systems. It offers Nanox System which is a combination of hardware and software.
Read More on NNOX:
- FenixOro Gold (FDVXF) Receives a Buy from Noble Financial
- Noble Financial Keeps a Buy Rating on Digerati Technologies (DTGI)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Conglomerates Picks
- Barclays Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Hiscox (HCXLF)
- Anglo American (AAUKF) was Downgraded to a Hold Rating at Liberum Capital