Leerink Partners analyst Roanna Ruiz maintained a Hold rating on Myovant Sciences (MYOV – Research Report) today and set a price target of $19.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $13.98, close to its 52-week low of $11.85.
According to TipRanks.com, Ruiz ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -34.1% and a 18.8% success rate. Ruiz covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Xeris Pharmaceuticals, and Atea Pharmaceuticals.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Myovant Sciences with a $24.67 average price target.
Myovant Sciences’ market cap is currently $1.25B and has a P/E ratio of -5.64.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 46 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of MYOV in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Myovant Sciences, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on developing and commercializing therapies for the treatment of women’s health and endocrine diseases. The company’s product includes relugolix, which is an oral, once-daily and small molecule that acts as a GnRH receptor antagonist. It also develops MVT-602 a kisspeptin agonist for the treatment of female infertility. The company was founded on February 2, 2016 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Read More on MYOV:
- ContraFect (CFRX) Receives a Buy from Leerink Partners
- Telsey Advisory Maintains a Hold Rating on Wolverine World Wide (WWW)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Stocks: Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI), EngageSmart (ESMT)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Healthcare Companies: Amarin (AMRN), Crispr Therapeutics AG (CRSP) and Allakos (ALLK)
- Colliers Securities Sticks to Their Buy Rating for NexPoint Residential (NXRT)