According to TipRanks.com, Fishbein is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -8.0% and a 22.2% success rate. Fishbein covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Sprouts Farmers, Casey’s General, and Kroger Company.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Murphy USA with a $191.00 average price target.
Murphy USA’s market cap is currently $4.7B and has a P/E ratio of 12.22.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Murphy USA, Inc. engages in the motor fuel products and convenience merchandise through retail stores, namely Murphy USA and Murphy Express. It provides Walmart discount program which offers a cents-off per gallon purchased for fuel when using specific payment methods. The company was founded on March 1, 2013 and is headquartered in El Dorado, AR.
Read More on MUSA:
- Western Digital (WDC) Receives a Rating Update from a Top Analyst
- Wells Fargo Believes Arch Capital Group (ACGL) Still Has Room to Grow
- Stifel Nicolaus Thinks Meta Platforms’ Stock is Going to Recover
- AZEK Company (AZEK) Gets a Buy Rating from Stifel Nicolaus
- Stifel Nicolaus Thinks Vroom’s Stock is Going to Recover