In a report issued on August 3, Mike Kratky from SVB Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Morphic Holding (MORF – Research Report), with a price target of $45.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $31.93.
According to TipRanks.com, Kratky is ranked #5708 out of 7991 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Morphic Holding is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $64.11, which is a 120.3% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Wells Fargo also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $77.00 price target.
Morphic Holding’s market cap is currently $1.09B and has a P/E ratio of -19.98.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Morphic Holding, Inc. operates as a biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the research and development of oral small-molecule integrin therapeutics. It operates a Morphic integrin technology platform, MInT platform, to create a broad pipeline of programs across a variety of therapeutic areas. The company was founded by Timothy A. Springer in August 2014 and is headquartered in Waltham, MA.
Read More on MORF:
- Travere Therapeutics (TVTX) Gets a Buy Rating from SVB Securities
- Robert W. Baird Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Caterpillar (CAT)
- Mizuho Securities Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Pactiv Evergreen (PTVE)
- SVB Securities Reiterates Their Hold Rating on Editas Medicine (EDIT)
- SVB Securities Remains a Sell on Incyte (INCY)