In a report released today, Joseph Moore from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on KLA (KLAC – Research Report), with a price target of $358.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $335.25.
Moore covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Nvidia, Micron, and KLA. According to TipRanks, Moore has an average return of 9.5% and a 52.26% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on KLA is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $403.63.
KLAC market cap is currently $47.54B and has a P/E ratio of 15.30.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
KLA Corp. is a California-based company, which is engaged in the supply of process control and yield management solutions for the semiconductor and related nano-electronics industries. Its products include manufactured chips, reticle, packaging, surface profilers, nanochemical testers, compound semiconductors and wafer processing solutions.
Read More on KLAC:
- LiveToBeHappy Announces Launch of Growing Together Academy
- Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. Declares Cash Dividend of $1.18 per Common Share for 3Q22, for an Aggregate of $4.66 per Common Share for the 12 Months Ending September 30, 2022, Up 24 Cents, or 5 Percent, Over the 12 Months Ended September 30, 2021
- Nordic American Tankers Ltd (NYSE: NAT) – In the news – Update on the position of our suexmax vessels
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. Announces the Date for the Release of Second Quarter 2022 Results, Conference Call and Webcast
- Global Diversified Marketing Group Acquires the Hula Fit Ecommerce Assets